Many of us struggle with some extra pounds that we easily gained during the winter and now when summer is just around the corner we are becoming more aware that we must take actions if we want to eliminate them.
If you are bothered by the extra fat around your stomach and find it hard to get rid of, you should know that you are not the only one.
This is a very common weight issue but luckily it can be conquered by following a healthy diet and of course a good exercise plan like the one we have prepared for you bellow.
The abs challenge
Just follow these simple instructions and you will surely achieve your goal within 30 days.
- Avoid eating pasta, bread and other fatty products.
- Fruits and vegetables must be a part of your daily meals.
- You may eat foods as eggs, fatless meat and dairies but not every day. Follow a balanced diet.
- Go for a 30 to 60-minute walk, jog or a run (whichever you find most suitable)
- Start on Monday and work out three days in a row then rest for one day, continue working out on Friday and Saturday and rest on Sunday.
- Each of the following workouts should last for one minute, do so without taking a break in between. Repeat the sets three times and remember your rest in between sets should not last longer than 2 minutes.
After the first couple of days of working out you’ll certainly experience a burn in your muscles but worry not this is totally natural and normal and it means you are doing it right.
Follow this exercise program for at least four weeks to witness changes and don’t quit until you’ve reached your goal.
The best workouts that can help you lose stomach fat
In addition, we present you with some simple stomach exercises that focus on your core area.
- Scissors exercise
The target of this exercise are your lower abs. it is simple and easy to do.
- Start by laying flat on your back with your hands facing down. Your lower back should not be bend up too much.
- Next lift-up your shoulders slightly, just enough so that don’t touch the ground.
- Lift your legs a few inches above ground and lift one leg up towards the celling.
- Start to swap your legs and remember they should be straight wile you do so.
- Reverse crunch
The proper way to do this exercise is:
- First lie on the ground with your faceup and your palms facing down.
- Your legs should be held in a vertical position at a 90 percent angle on the floor throughout the exercise
- Next rise your hips of the ground and crunch them towards your chest, try touching your nose with your knees if you can. Make a pause 2-5 seconds and then repeat the same.
- Russian twist
This exercise will give you incredible belly strength, here’s how it should be done properly:
- Lie on the floor with your arms over your chest.
- Next lift both your legs and your back and keep your stability in your butt. Your knees should be bend at a 45 percent angle and your back should be straight.
- Rotate your body while moving your arms (with joined palms) from one side to the other. Repeat.
- Elbow to the knee crunch
This is an exercise that is included in every training program for losing stomach fat. Not only does it help torch your overall fats it is also a great workout for your side abs. It should be done I the following manner:
- Start by laying on the ground with your hands behind your head.
- Next bend your knees and put your left ankle over your right knee. This is called the starting position.
- Bring your left knee to your right ankle while crunching up and make sure to tighten your abs trough the movement. Remain in this position for 30 seconds then go back to the starting position.
- Change the side and repeat the same.
- Diagonal plank
Get ready because we give you a more intense model of this exercise and it should be done in the following way:
- Get down in a full plank, not elbow plank position, with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then rise your left arms and your right leg in the same time and hold for 2-3 second.
- Go back to the plank position and next repeat the same with the opposite arm and leg.
- Cross body mountain climber
And finally, this last exercise should be done in full speed to increase heart rate and yes make you sweat like a pig.
- Again, get in the full plank position with your arms fully extended and your body in a straight line from head to heels.
- Lift the left knee towards the right elbow then lower the leg down.
- Do the same with the other leg and the opposite elbow and repeat.