Finding an efficient way to lose belly fat that does not include a strict diet and having to spend long hours in the gym is a dream come true for most women. Though, some may tell you that dreams rarely come true and though you may agree with them on most days, today is a different day because we can make your dream come true.
We have prepared a list of some simple tactics and rules regarding your lifestyle which if you go by, you will definitely lose those extra pounds around your belly in just a week. However, first, we want to discuss what causes fat to accumulate around our bellies.
What causes belly fat?
Sadly, there are not just one or two factors that contribute to fat accumulating around the stomach area. Belly fat appears due to a combination of many reasons such as hormonal imbalance, slow metabolism, stress, poor diet, lazy lifestyle, and genetics.
Since many women out there are not in a position to stick to a certain diet or include going regularly to the gym into their busy schedules, we present you with some steps to follow that will ensure you lose your belly fat without the exercise and harsh diets.
Secrets that will help you get rid of belly fat
We assume that many of you might not be familiar with this fact, but belly bloat is commonly mistaken for belly fat and though you may have some extra fat around your stomach the bloating is what makes your belly look bigger than it really is. Getting rid of belly-bloating can make a big difference and it is the first thing you must focus on. Therefore, we’ve included some efficient ways to help you successfully get rid of belly-bloating.
- Consume ginger
Ginger is a versatile remedy that is used to treat digestion problems, inflammation and is proven to be very helpful in reducing both belly fat and belly bloating.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are made possible by its main active compound gingerol.
Ginger can be consumed in several ways, you can consume it in the form of tea or detox water, or some even prefer sparkling it on their meal.
Here are three way to incorporate ginger into your everyday life that ensures getting rid of belly fat:
- Drink green tea with ginger
- Drink ginger lemonade
Green tea with ginger
This beverage is a great way to promote weight loss as green tea is a herbal tea that is heavily used to reduce belly fat and by adding ginger to it you boost its effect and create the perfect combo.
- Crushed ginger root
- Green tea
- A cup of warm water
- Just take one or two cups of water, bring them to the boiling point and then add in the crushed ginger root and green tea.
- Remove it from the heat and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Then stir it and drink.
If you are not a big fan of tea, then ginger tea is the perfect drink for you. Not only does it improve digestion, but it is also very efficient in burning belly fat.
- Ginger root
- 2 lemons
- 2 pieces lemon peel
- 1 cup of water
- First, squeeze the two lemons and combine the juice with some chopped ginger root. Heat it up and bring it to simmer and then reduce the heat and the water and lemon peels.
- Store this in a water bottle and drink it before meals.
2. Replace carbs with protein
Bad food habits are one of the biggest reasons for extra belly fat and since strict diets are not the best option out there, we recommend a more reasonable solution. Simply, replace carbs with protein and see how this balanced diet can make all the changes.
Incorporate more vegetables, nuts, and protein into your diet by consuming these foods:
- Healthy fats: salmon, almond and peanut butter, chia seeds, avocado
- Proteins: cottage cheese, tuna, salmon, chicken, eggs, whey protein powder, and Greek yogurt
- Good carbs: sweet potatoes, berries, apples, brown rice, rolled oats and beans
- Green leafy vegetables
Also, consider replacing your usual three meals with 6 lighter daily meals.
- Replace soda and sugary drinks with fat-burning homemade drinks
Store-bought sugary drinks can make you bloated and gassy, which is not something we aim for. Therefore, preparing your all-natural drinks at home to burn down those extra layers of fat is the way to go.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ cup pomegranate
- ½ cup grapefruit
- A pinch of salt
Just put the ingredients in the blender, mix them well and enjoy.
- 1 cup of water
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- ½ cup celery
Take the celery and water and blend them together, then add in the ACV and pepper and drink up.
How to avoid bloating
Here are a few things to pay attention to if you want to avoid bloating:
- Never eat more than your stomach can handle
- Avoid swallowing air while you are eating or drinking
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Avoid food and drinks that cause gas like milk and brussels sprouts
- Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle