For those of us that don’t have enough time in the morning, we need breakfast that we can prepare in a few minutes, instead of wasting time cooking eggs and bacon. Time management can be so important. So, we have something equally delicious ad nutritious.
Smooth and creamy, this Berry Almond Smoothie Bowl is a thick and flavorful recipe full of clean and healthy ingredients. The best part about smoothie bowls are the toppings. And can be done in 5 minutes or less.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berry mixture
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 banana divided in half
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 cup chia seeds optional
- 1/8 cup muesli optional
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips optional
- Add the berries, almond butter, half of the banana, coconut flakes and almond milk to the blender. Pulse until smooth. Mixture will be thick. Spoon into large bowl and top with slices of other half of banana, dark chocolate chips, muesli, additional coconut and chia seeds.
- Eat immediately!
Make sure you use frozen berries and the correct amount of almond milk in this recipe or it will be more like a slurpable smoothie than one you need a spoon for.