I can’t imagine of a better combination than banana and chocolate. Chocolate and banana are known for protein, vitamins and antioxidants and their pairing with calcium rich milk in smoothie provides a healthy dose of nutrients while soothing your taste buds.
I’ll give you three reasons why you should make this smoothie:
1) it’s super simple and easy to make;
2) it’s gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free;
3) tastes like heaven.
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy or plain nondairy like coconut, rice, soy, almond)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey (or to taste)
- 3-6 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 large frozen of fresh banana (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Put all ingredients (milk, cocoa powder, honey, ice cubes and frozen banana) to a powerful blender or NutriBullet and blend until smooth. (Narrow with more milk or thicken with more ice, if needed.)
- Serve immediately. Enjoy it!
With this Chocolate Banana Smoothie made of velvety soy milk mixed with banana, power charge your day!I’ve been on a smoothie craze lately, I love to make and enjoy my favorite smoothies whenever I finish working out.
The first thing I do when I get home after my workout is to make a smoothie. I use almond milk, coconut milk, and soy milk for the smoothies liquid and they all taste delicious.I brought my daughter with me when I went to the grocery store the other day, and in the milk section she saw chocolate soy milk and her eyes were lit. She begged me to buy it for her, and I was unable to resist.
My kids are a bit lactose intolerant so I know they’re going to be fine to eat it without having trouble buying soy milk. When I came home from my workout a couple of days ago and was getting ready for my smoothie routine, I opened my fridge and realized the chocolate soy milk was the only liquid I had. I read the nutrition and it looks like it’s a good source of calcium and protein without too much calories.
So I decided to treat myself to a banana smoothie with chocolate. Oh my, that’s been delicious! Smooth chocolate taste with a hint of banana. I made it for them when my kids came home from school that day, adding whipped cream and some sprinkles to the top. The delight was priceless on their faces!
- 1 banana,
- 1 Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 4 ice cubes (if you do not use frozen banana),
- 3⁄4 cup Chocolate Soy Milk,
- Whipped cream (optional),
- Your choice of sprinkles (optional).
All ingredients are collected. In an electric blender / mixer or NutriBullet, put banana, cocoa powder, ice cubes and chocolate soy milk.
Mix until all ingredients are smooth and combined. Pour into a glass (or 2 tiny glasses). If desired, add whipped cream and sprinkle your choice.
A breakfast shake? If it’s healthy, why not, right? This banana shake is made up of six basic ingredients that you are likely to keep on hand and that can be ready in no time. Butter from chocolate and peanut? Take me in!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake But how couldn’t it be good?
It has three of the best flavors together in a decadent morning treat, banana, peanut butter and chocolate.
Note that this smoothie’s sweetness comes from banana maturity so be sure to use some that are well matured. If you still want it to be a little sweeter, you can add a little honey or cut a touch of cocoa powder back. You’re going to love this one creamy, protein-rich smoothie!
What you need to make it this tasty banana shake ;
- oversweetened bananas,
- almond milk,
- ice cream,
- peanut butter,
- cacao powder,
- vanilla extract.
Add all the ingredients until well purified to a blender. Serve right away.
* Overripe bananas add sweetness to the smoothie so use some that have a generous quantity of speckles, don’t use black bananas even if they’re just gross.
They become sweeter and sweeter as bananas mature. Using them in this shake has two advantages, one you don’t have to throw away your overripe bananas and waste food. Second, the banana sweetness helps naturally sweeten this shake that’s always great. To keep this banana shake as healthy as possible, if you need extra sweetness go for honey or other natural sweetener!