This four-ingredient, no-bake sugar cookie truffles are a must-try for Christmas or any other holiday. For this recipe you’ll need sugar cookies, cream cheese, white chocolate and sprinkles.
So if you guys are planing a family party, here are some tasty truffles to add to your dessert platter.
They are not only pretty looking, but your friends and family will think they took ages to make when really they come together in just minutes.
But i would recommend to make homemade sugar cookies and set aside a dozen for these truffles. You get two delicious dessert recipes in one.
- 2 cups (200 g) or 12 sugar cookies¹ about 2 1/2 to 3-inches in diameter
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz or 57 g) cream cheese, room temperature²
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers, or candy melts
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place sugar cookies in a food processor and process until cookies turn into fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and process again until well-combined and mixture can be pressed into a ball, 1 to 2 minutes.²
- Shape cookies into balls about 1-inch to 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Place on prepared cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the truffles freeze, melt white chocolate in a medium bowl according to instructions. (See my tips for melting chocolate.)
- Remove the cookie truffles from refrigerator. Using two forks, dip and roll chilled truffles, one at a time, in chocolate coating.
- Return to lined cookie sheet and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat process for remaining truffles. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.