Coconut protein cookies is a tasty and fun recipe that is full of clean protein, healthy fats, and fiber. It’s ketogenic and low carb, helping us burn fat and stabilizing the blood pressure. Those that are following an autoimmune nutrition plan, should use extra coconut flakes instead of sunflower seeds. The coconut flakes help us burn fat as well, are a great source of medium chain fats, and fuel our brain and body. You can also use various protein powders- they are great for the skin, gut, and joints.
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of high quality protein powder
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- 1/8 cup of filtered water
- 1 tbsps of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla
Method of preparation:
- Pre heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Chopthe sunflower seeds or other nuts (it’s entirely up to you) or use a blender.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Try adding another tablespoon of coconut oil if it seems too crumbly.
- Scoop the cookies onto cookie tray
- Press the cookies down so to flatten them and make about 18 of them.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.