The thicker it is, the better you look, the eyebrows are one of the most noticeable parts of your face. But to thick eyebrows we ca n’t all lay a natural claim. Some people have sparse and scanty eyebrows, and we are always looking for remedies to make them thicker.
Although there is no magic tip to get your eyebrow hair back overnight, there are some things that can improve the process. And nothing better than natural remedies can work for this. It is said that perfectly shaped eyebrows highlight one’s face and personality. Most women would agree. After all, the eyebrows and eyelashes are an essential part when it comes to facial beauty.
The eyebrow fashion may change from season to season, but fuller eyelashes have always been “in” and women have always wanted thick eyebrows. Eyebrows are THE most noticeable part of your face, the thicker they are, more beautiful you look.
In reality, not all of us have thick eyebrows and we are constantly scouting for remedies to make them thicker. And i’m getting sick of faking my eyebrows and eyelashes. False lashes, tons of mascara, and brow gels can be a quick but there is nothing better than natural brows and lashes.
A lot of products can make your eyebrows appear thicker and your eyelashes fuller, however, using them on a daily basis is not quite practical. Additionally, they contain a lot of chemical which means they can be harmful as well.
To get more permanent results, it’s best to try a natural way. So, if you were born with naturally sparse eyebrows and eyelashes, or maybe you’ve been a bit too overzealous with your plucking, don’t despair. When they get older, many women lose eyelash and eyebrow density. To reverse this process, there are few simple step to rejuvenate your eyelashes and eyebrows.
This post will naturally show how to grow longer eyelashes and more complete eyebrows. This DIY serum is easy to make and will make your eyelashes and eyebrows fuller.
- Vitamin E capsules
- Aloe Vera
- Castor Oil
The fatty acids that make up castor oil are believed to be extremely nourishing to the skin and hair follicles , and can make the eyelashes more voluminous. Aloe Vera is known to contain a lot of nutrients and promotes hair growth. Vitamin E is also a great way to promote hair growth when vitamin e comes to eyebrows and eyelashes.
Add 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, and 2 vitamin E capsules in a bowl. Mix the ingredients and after that’s done, put the serum in a clean container.
How to use it:
Every night, before going to bed, apply the serum with an eyelash brush. In the morning, wash it off with water. Just like with any other natural beauty method, you can’t expect miracles overnight, but it’s important to know that it works and you will have eyelashes and eyebrows thicker in just Few days. We hope this article will help you find the right way to make your eyelashes and eyebrows thicker.
Advice on growing eyebrows:
1. Eat rich and healthy foods from biotin. Biotin is a hair growth – enhancing vitamin. For natural hair loss treatment, you should eat eggs, avocados, salmon and peanuts.
2. Brow serum is a product made to stimulate hair follicle growth above the eye by using eyebrow and eyelash serum. Some of the best serums contain peptides as hair growth ingredients.
3. Eviting wearing makeup. Aggressive face makeup may slow the growth of your eyebrows.
4. Avoid lotions and creams that clog hair follicles with lotions and creams. This prevents the natural hair breathing process and prevents long and healthy growth of your eyebrows.
5. Massage your eyebrows Massage regularly your eyebrows. Massage therapy enhances the circulation of blood around the eyebrow area. This further enhances nutrient supply.
6. Comb to boost hair growth The hair brushing has its own advantages. Brushing hair helps stimulate the capillaries of the blood, thus increasing blood circulation and transporting nutrients and oxygen to the hair’s stem, root and bulb.
7. Drink Water Water is good for health in general. It helps remove all of your body’s toxic substance through urine. Start drinking water every day for at least 8 – 10 glasses. This will improve your body system and the growth of your hair.