Saggy skin can be a result of various factors. Many women experiencing it, but don’t know what to do about it. Well, nature has provided us with these essential oils, and its up to us to use them properly.
These liquid wonders can do everything from helping your hair shine to removing stretch marks. When used properly, they can also tighten your loose skin all over your body.
It is the most valuable and tranquil oil amongst all. Frankincense essential oil is extracted from the gum or resin of the Frankincense or Olibanum trees, and it’s one of the best essential oils for aging skin.
The molecular structure of Frankincense oil is very small,therefore, it’s easy to penetrate into the skin, where it regenerates the cells and replaces the old dead cells with the new ones.
- Add six drops of Frankincense oil to any carrier oil of your choice and apply topically to the skin.
- The mixture can be used on any saggy part of the body.
Patchouli essential oil is sweet and its rich aroma is calming and relaxing physically and mentally. Its anti-aging properties make it a good additive for all skin types.
Massage this oil on your skin, after diluting it with a light carrier oil, to help prevent wrinkles and cellulite.
- 1 Tablespoon Grape Seed oil
- 4 drops Sandalwood
- 2 drops Patchouli
- 2 drops Carrot Seed
- 3 drops Bergamot FCF
This oil is rich with Vitamin E, which has earned a status as a great moisturizer. It can also help with removing those stretch marks.
- Apply Almond oil to every area of the skin, including under your eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Myrrh oil can help improve skin flexibility by oxygenating body tissues. It also moisturizes the skin.
Myrrh oil also contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help heal skin diseases and improve skin tone, firmness, and skin elasticity.
- 1 Tablespoon Argan oil
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 5 drops Myrhh
- Apply this mixture to the affected area and massage for a few minutes, then wash with warm water.
Due to its antibacterial properties, Lavender oil helps to balance sebum production, hence reduces scarring.
- Mix Lavender oil with any carrier oil of your choice.
- Apply to the body first thing after a bath, morning or evening.