Getting a flat stomach doesn’t always have to be difficult. The flat tummy water does wonders when it comes to shedding the extra pounds around the stomach and will give you the toned body you always desired.
Does Flat Tummy Water work? This water is not just an alternative to sugary beverages – it is a healthy tonic.
The benefits of drinking flat tummy water
- Hydrates your body
- Prevents bloating
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Curbs cravings
The Side Effects of flat tummy water
- Persistent flatulence
- Frequent urination
- Fatigue and weakness
Flat Tummy Nutrition Facts
- Water – Dehydration can slow down the process of burning fats so drinking water is highly important.
- Cucumber – It’s low in calories and high in fiber. It’s generally one of the best ingredients when someone wants to shed extra pounds.
- Lemon – It’s high in vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. It is an immunity booster that cures digestion issues.
- Ginger- This ingredient prevents overeating and will make you feel more satiated.
- Mint leaves- They have a refreshing flavour and stop cravings.
- Basin leaves- They treat bowel disorders and many inflammatory issues
How to make Flat Tummy Water
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 6 cups of filtered water
- ½ cup of mint leaves
Put all the ingredients into a mason jar. Let them steep overnight so the flavours get infused. Then, simly stir and enjoy the drink.
Flat Tummy Water with Basil Recipe
- Mint leaves
- Rock salt
- Basil leaves
- Add 10 pieces of sliced cucumber and water to a jug. Then, add a teaspoon of grated ginger and one lemon. Tear 4-5 mint leaves and add them as well. Then, add a tsp of rock salt and stir. Let them mixture sit overnight.
How Often Should I Drink Flat Tummy Water To Make The Most of It?
This isn’t a magical formula that will work overnight but you can get the best out of it if it is accompined by a regular workout routine and a healthy diet. When it comes to how often you should drink this water, you should know that the flat tummy water is a healthy and safe drink – just don’t overdo it. Make sure you drink plain water in between as well. If you have health issues or you are on certain medications, consult your doctor before going for this kind of detox.