Throughout the day we encounter many factors that have an unwanted effect on our skin. Toxins, sun rays and many other irritants can cause harm to our skin’s health. Nonetheless, skin products can also have a negative effect and leave us with dry and damaged skin. Other factors like stress, poor diet or hormonal imbalance contribute to the skin problems we commonly experience. But fear not because there is more than one natural way to deal with issues like warts, blackheads, moles and age spots. Bellow we have listed some methods that will help you put an end to these types of skin issues.
Excessive sun exposure and genetics are one of the main culprits that can create moles on your body. Here is how they can be removed:
- Mix castor oil and baking soda, apply it on the mole and cover it with bandage. Let it stay and absorb over the night and clean it with water in the morning
- Take a pad and soak it in apple cider vinegar, carefully dab it on the mole and then secure it with bandage. Leave it for 8 hours and repeat this procedure for a couple of days.
- Get some garlic, cut it in half and apply it on the spot. A few hours are enough for it to act and do not forget to do this every day.
The pores on your face are usually clogged by either dirt or excess oil which leads to blackheads, acne and other similar issues. Thus, they should be regularly cleaned.
- Put water in a pot and let I boil then lean over it. The steam will clean the debris from your skin and this will unclog the pores
- Take lemon juice and mix it with some sugar and scrub the mixture on your skin to exfoliate it.
Warts are caused by the HPV infection and are medically treated with salicylic acid which may be unpleasant. Therefore, we present you with some natural ways that are helpful in their elimination.
- Every night before you go to bed rub honey on the wart then cover it and remove it the next morning.
- You will need a cotton pat soaked in apple cinder vinegar that you will place on the infected spot. Leave it on for the night to achieve better results.
- Rubbing a banana peal on the warts daily is also a good method.
- Crush some garlic and apply it on the area. Repeat this for a few weeks.
Although they appear because of the aging process, overexposure to dangerous sun rays and liver problems can also be the cause of this issue. If you are not a fan of buying expensive cosmetic products you will find this homemade treatment very effective.
- Onion juice is a very helpful remedy. Apply it on the skin and wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Aloe Vera gel is also useful. Apply it on the area and leave in on for about an hour then rinse with water.
- You can also make a mix of grated horseradish and apple cider vinegar and spread it over the area.
- Apply lemon juice on the age spots wait for about 10 minutes then wash it off.
Not only is smoking bad for your general health it also has a negative impact on your skin. It strips your skin of oxygen and nutrients and makes it look older.
Eating vegetables, fruits and protein intake is also important.
Bonus plus you can treat yourself with a healthy banana pudding:
The ingredients needed for this recipe are:
- Half a cup of chopped walnuts
- 5 sliced bananas
- twenty-eight gluten free vanilla cookies or you can use gluten-free shortbread cookies
- For the pudding:
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- two tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 1 egg yolk
- twenty-seven ounces full fat cocos milk
- ¼ cup syrup of maple
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Grande A maple syrup
- For the whipped cream:
- 1 tablespoon Grande A maple syrup
- three cups chilled cream of coconut.
How to make banana pudding
The instructions are simple and it is not hard to make at all. First you have to make the pudding by mixing and heating cocos milk, eggs, arrowroot, vanilla bean, maple syrup, cinnamon and just a tiny bit of sea salt. This needs to be whisked until it turns into a custard-like consistency. Then you put the pudding in the fridge to chill for about 60 minutes and in the mean time you need prepare the whipped cream.
In the end you need to layer pudding,cookies of vanilla , banana slices and whipped cream. You can also add some walnuts to enrichen the taste and there you have it- the perfect dessert. This alone is a summary of the recipe for a healthy and simple banana pudding. Below, we will walk you through the more detailed process of how to prepare it:
You need a medium-sized saucepan in which you combine cocos vanilla and milk beans with their seeds as well. You heat the milk almost to its boiling point and then reduce the temperature to low. In a separate bowl you put eggs, cinnamon, arrowroot, ¼ cup maple syrup and salt and whisk them all together until they are well combined.
Your next step will be pouring the milk slowly into the bowl while constantly whisking the mixture. Once you have done this put the well-combined mixture back into the saucepan over medium-low heat. The mixture needs to thicken into a custard-like texture and for this to be achieved it needs to be well whisked. After you remove it let it cool for a while before you put it in the fridge. While you are waiting for the pudding to cool down you take the two cans of cocos milk and put them in a medium-sized bowl. You need to add one table spoon maple syrup and beat the cream with a hand mixer. When it becomes light and fluffy, put the whipped cream aside. Now you move onto the serving. You layer the ingredients one by one.
First you put the pudding and the cookies which are followed by the banana slices and the whipped cream and you repeat this until you’ve used up your ingredients. Top with some walnuts and banana slices and if you like you can add some cinnamon to make it even tastier. Now that your dessert is served, enjoy.
Nutrition facts about banana pudding:
- 16 grams of sugar
- 46 mg cholesterol
- 1.3 fiber
- 4 grams protein
- 312 calories
- 23 grams fat
- 113 mg sodium
- 0.2 mg vitamin B
- 1.3 mg iron
- 18 mg magnesium
- 168 mg potassium
- 3.2 mg vitamin C
- 13 micrograms folate
- 33 mg phosphorus
- 26 mg calcium