Wrinkles, blemishes, stretch marks, and burns are one of the most common skin problems. When in need of getting rid of them, people usually opt for different kinds of skin treatments that often involve expensive gels.
Luckily, this homemade gel requires only two natural ingredients, which when combined, do wonders.
After all Aloe Vera and coconut oil are on of the most commonly used when it comes to nurturing the skin, however, usually they are applied separately. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean you can mix them up and double the benefits.
1.Coconut Oil Is Good For:
Hydrating the skin
Giving the skin a natural glow
Helping with dry skin problems.
Fighting fungus and bacteria
2.Aloe Vera Is Good For:
Naturally moisturizing the skin
Healing thermal burns and sunburn
Preventing stretch marks, blemishes, and wrinkles
calms irritations on the skin
The Homemade Gel
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil
- Pour the coconut oil and the Aloe Vera gel into a bowl and mix them well.
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil and mix.
- Store the gel in a glass jar with a lid
- Keep the homemade gel at room temperature.
How To Use:
Use the homemade gel as any cream. The best time to apply it is right after showering.