It may be safe to agree upon that there is not a soul that can resist the special delight that ice cream brings. This is a dessert which is served all over the world and all generations adore it.
I for one can say that I have never met someone who is not an ice cream-person, and this is probably because there is no such thing. With just the mention of ice cream the face of every child lights up and we adults are also no stranger to this joy and every now and then want to treat ourselves to a cup of ice cream.
Most people nowadays prefer to buy their ice cream rather than make it at home because the classic recipe takes at least forty minutes to prepare.
However, these recipes are very simple and easy to make and will not take up as much of your time and we guarantee that once you have tried these recipes you will never go back to just plain old regular store-bought ice cream.
No ice cream maker needed
All you need are two basic ingredients and a blander and in just a few minutes time your ice cream will be ready. Just take some frozen berries and some cream and blend them well together and if you want to be more creative you can add in some sprinkles or chocolate. Simple as that, no need of any additional sugar or eggs and most importantly no need to use an ice cream maker.
How to make blender homemade ice cream
- 10 ounces of frozen berries (one bag)
- Heavy wiping cream
- You may want to buy some more fruit and cut it in slices and store it in the fridge (you will be using it later in the ice cream as frozen fruit like the berries)
We advise you to use either a food processor or any type of blenderbut remember if you choose to use a food processor add a bit more liquid to get the fruit well blended.
- First take the frozen fruit and put it into the blender to process, do so until it is roughly chopped.
- Then add in the heavy cream and continue to blend until it is well mixed.
- Now that your ice cream is done, you can either choose to eat it on the spot or freeze it and save it for later.
This unbelievably easy ice cream recipe as you may assume takes just about two minutes to make and it is incredibly delicious, which makes it the perfect dessert to make when you are in a rush or just too lazy to put in an effort.
Banana blueberry ice cream
This is another simple two-ingredient recipe which is easy to make yet as delicious and amazing as any other. We are all familiar with that intense ice cream- crave that the hot summer days bring out of usbut worry not because this recipe will surely satisfy those needs.
The amazing thing about this recipe is that you will not need an ice cream maker to prepare it and as we have already mentioned you will be using two simple ingredients, bananas and berries.
Another good thing about this ice cream is that it is inexpensive and there is not much work to it, the only preparations you need to do is take the fruits and store them in the freezer.
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 4 bananas (need to be cut into slices and stored in the freezer)
- Start by putting the blueberries and bananas into the food processor or blender whichever you have at your disposal and process well, until it is smooth and creamy.
- Then transfer the processed fruits into an air tight container, cover it and put it in the freezer.
- Remember, leave it in the freezer for at least 5 days so it forms well and before serving let it sit on room temperature for about 10 minutes.
Amount per serving: 1 g
Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 g
Potassium: 450 mg Sodium: 1 mg
Total carbohydrates: 32 g
Sugars: 18 g Dietary fiber: 3 g
Total fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g
Calcium: 0.6 % Iron: 2.3 %
Vitamin A: 1.9 % Vitamin C: 16.8 %