The Keto diet is the perfect diet if you’re looking to lose weight, burn fat, and improve your health. Keto (short for ketogenic) diet is a high-fat, low-carb meal plan that drives the body into ketosis.
This is a natural metabolic state where the body uses fat as its primary source of fuel instead of glucose.
Achieving ketosis is your goal. It may sound unconventional, but this diet is in fact well studied and proven. A keto diet meal plan is what enables your body to enter ketosis.
7-Day Keto Diet Menu Sample
Here’s your 7-Day sample Keto Diet meal plan for weight loss. The key is to stay high-fat, low-carb, with a moderate amount of protein.
1.60-75% of your calories from fat
2.15-30% of your calories from protein.
3.5-10% of your calories from carbs.
- Breakfast: Scrambled egg lettuce wrap with avocado and cilantro
- Snack: Nuts Lunch: kale salad with grilled chicken with olive oil dressing.
- Snack: bell pepper with guacamole
- Dinner: Steak with cauliflower rice
- Breakfast: Baked egg in an avocado cup
- Snack: Macadamia nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with a side of green salad
- Snack: Sliced cheese or cold cut turkey roll-ups
- Dinner: Chinese Beef and broccoli
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt topped with chia seeds and crushed walnuts
- Snack: Turkey jerky (look for no added sugar type)
- Lunch: Cauliflower fried rice
- Snack: Sliced cheese
- Dinner: Roast beef with sautéed mushroom and zucchini
- Breakfast: Blackberry protein shake with kale and almond butter
- Snack: Zucchini parmesan chips
- Lunch: Chicken tenders made with almond flour on a bed of greens with cucumbers and goat cheese
- Snack: Bacon deviled eggs
- Dinner: Grilled shrimp topped with a lemon butter sauce with a side of asparagus
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon and a side of greens.
- Snack: 1/2 cup coconut chips
- Lunch: Grass-fed burger in a lettuce “bun” topped with avocado and a side salad.
- Snack: Celery sticks dipped in almond butter.
- Dinner: Meatloaf on a bed of watercress salad
- Breakfast: Feta cheese and spinach omelet.
- Snack: Bacon wrapped asparagus.
- Lunch: Chicken wings with celery sticks.
- Snack: Cocoa Coconut milk smoothie
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with bell peppers and tomatoes
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds
- Snack: Cheese crisp
- Lunch: Chicken salad wraps
- Snack: Peanut butter fat bombs
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with a side of cauliflower rice