Many people, especially women, struggle with losing the extra fat stored in the lower belly region. This is a very frustrating issue because fat is easily stored in this part of the body but very difficult to get rid of. Moreover, even people who have successfully lost a lot of weight still face the obstacle of dealing with lower body fat.
People often feel embarrassedbecause of their lower belly fat, due to it being more noticeable when you are in a sitting position. Nonetheless, bikini-season and pool parties can be also stressful and embarrassing for those struggling with this type of problems.
There are lots of options as pills, exercises and supplements to tackle this problem, but unfortunately many are not suitable to burn the lower body fat and cease to achieve the needed effect. But worry not because we have prepared a list of effective exercises and natural remedies that help you achieve your goal.
- Cranberry juice detox drink
This is the perfect drink that will help you lose the unwanted belly fat due to its amazing ability to melt stubborn fat.
Cranberries are rich in citric acids, quinic acid and malic acid. These acids serve as a digestive catalyst and are essential to the weight-loss process. Another amazing thing about cranberries is that they have high levels of antioxidants and help prevent worn-out cells.
This detox juice will help you break down and melt the accumulated fatty acids of your lower belly.
How to prepare
- All you need to do is mix some concentrated cranberry juice and some water in a cup.
- Prepare a cup every day and drink it before your meal.
- Fish oil
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids as linoleic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, which are effective in breaking down fats located around your waist and tummy.
How to prepare
- Drink one tablespoon of fish oil daily
- If you are not a fan of fish oil you can substitute it with salmon or mackerel. Consume about 6 grams of fish daily as this is the equivalent of a tablespoon of fish oil.
- Drink hot organic tea
By organic tea we mean jasmine tea, green tea, cinnamon and ginger tea and any other tea which flavor is provided by a natural spice.
These types of tea are rich in minerals, nutrients and most importantly antioxidants. Not only are they helpful in burning lower belly fat, they are also efficient in general body fat.
- Apple cinder vinegar
Among various benefits, this remedy is also effective in reducing belly fat. You can use it by simply adding it to your drinking water or in the way given bellow:
- Unprocessed apple cinder vinegar
- Grounded turmeric
- Crushed garlic
- Lemon (optional)
- Gather the needed ingredients and put them in a cup and fill it with water
- This drink should be consumed in the morning, about two hours before your meal or at night before you go to bed
Aerobic exercises have proven to be the most effective way to get rid of belly fat and studies have shown that they are even better than weight and resistance training.
We advise you not to concentrate on a certain period in which you’ll do all the exercises at once, but instead spread your exercises trough the day and spend about 10 minutes doing each. Moreover, taking up activities as swimming and going on a daily brisk walk will certainly bring you one step closer to a flat belly.
Crunches are one of the best exercises that will give you a firm tummy because they target both the front and side muscles of your abdomen.
- Arms over straight- leg crunch
How to do
- Your starting position is simple, just lay on the floor with your arms stretched backwards
- Start by rising your legs and bring them to a 45 degree angle, then lift your shoulders off the floor and bring your arms up
- Do the second step until your legs are vertical against the floor then return to the starting position
- Repeat the procedure 15 times and do 3 sets.
- Front squats
- Start by placing the bar on your collarbone and front deltoids and take two steps back
- Make sure to take a deep breath and hold it in
- Next, start slowly flexing your knees and hips and as you squat down remember to push your knees up front
- As you are squatting down, squeeze your elbows inwards and upwards
- Keep your heels on the floor with your knees straighten with your feet and push yourself upwards once you’ve squat down
- Let your breath out while coming up and push trough with the gluteus and core braces to the top position
- This exercise should be done carefully and if you feel any pain stop especially if you are a beginner. Normally 4 sets of 20 reps should be done but feel free to reduce the reps and sets if it comes off as too much.