Everyone wants to be in their best possible shape for their wedding day with super healthy hair and glowing skin. However, this means a little more workout, a little less wine and regular hair and face masks. The ultimate diet that you should opt for needs to include eating real food. Go for unprocessed and organic food and you can’t make a mistake.
Here are some of the best quick meals :
- a spinach and smoked salmon omelet
- veggies and scrambled eggs
- poached eggs with sweet potato hash
- leftover chicken tossed with spinach, onions, and tomatoes
- scrambled eggs with sautéed mushrooms
- eggs and pastured bacon
- mixed greens with pesto chicken salad
- chicken or fish lettuce wraps
- shrimp salad in avocado cups
- leftover beef or chicken with half a sweet potato
- spinach salad and buffalo shrimp
- BLT lettuce wraps
- sweet potato mash and broccoli with grass-fed steak
- veggies and roasted salmon
- cauliflower mash and green beaks with pork chops
- fish tacos in lettuce wraps
- beef or shrimp stir fry
- sweet potato fried with bunless burgers
- roasted asparagus and potatoes with lamb chops
When it comes to workout, it’s best to organize yourself and opt for varieties of exercises. Some days you can do yoga, some days go for walks, lift weights, or go hiking – whatever fits your schedule. Don’t forget that it’s all about changing the workouts up so you don’t get burnt out or bored.
- Monday: Tabata squats, 30 burpees, tabata back lunges, tabata front lunges
- Tuesday: Tabata push-ups, 30 burpees, tabata overhead extension, tabata dmbbell curls.
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday : Yoga
- Friday: tabata sit ups, tabata planks, 20 jumping jacks, tabata crunches
Please note that this is only an example of what you can do each day. You don’t have to follow the exact same exercise plan; instead you can adjust it to your desire and needs.