Strawberries aren’t good for your health only, they are also excellent for your skin. They are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which will brighten your skin and slow down its aging process. It’s particularly good for acne-prone and oily skin as it removes excess sebum. It works as a skin toner, which means it removes dead skin cells and prevents acne from appearing.
This strawberry face mask includes yogurt, lemon juice and honey as well. Yogurt smooths the rough skin and reduces blemishes due to the lactic acid it contains. Lemon juice lightens the skin and keeps it soft thank to its citric acid. Honey, on the other hand, keeps the skin moisturized and has antibacterial properties which fight acne-causing bacteria.
- Lemon juice
1. Cut 4 to 5 fresh strawberries and mash them thoroughly.
2. Put the mashed strawberries in a cup and put 1/4 cup of them in a bowl.
3. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
4. Add a tablespoon of yogurt as well.
5. Add a tablespoon of honey and mix everything well.
Strawberry Face Mask How to Use It
- Before using the mask make sure you remove all the make up thoroughly and wash your face.
- Apply the mask on the face and the neck.
- To aid exfoliation, lightly massage your skin .
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and rinse with water.
- You can use the mask once or twice a week.
- You can use a blender to mash the strawberries instead of a fork.
- You can add all the ingredients into the blender to make the mask.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal is the mask seems to runny. Oatmeal is good for the skin as well as it exfoliates it and helps absorb excess oil.